This workshop focuses on the challenges for Actors in managing their online brand, media presence, and how to make the strongest impression with potential employers like Casting Directors, Agents and Directors. Among the many topics covered are:
- The do’s and don’ts of managing your social media profile
- Collaborating with a Production Company
- How to approach Agents and Casting Directors
- The ideal Headshot and Showreel
- Networking and Festival Etiquette
- Maintaining visibility in a crowded marketplace
- Finding auditions
Guest Tutors are Alison Crosbie (Spotlight), Barry Coyle (Bow Street Talent Agency), Aidan Lawlor (Actor and Bow Street Tutor).
The workshop will be facilitated by Bow Street Artistic Director Shimmy Marcus.
Times: 10am – 5pm
Dates: August 2nd
Limited places available. Fee: €80
To apply contact:
Ph: (01) 5310929